Reveal Your True Performance With Benchmarks
Definition: Benchmarking is the ongoing monthly review of energy performance to determine if a building is getting better or worse in comparison to itself, other buildings in the portfolio, and/or peers.
The Benefits of Benchmarking
This feature puts your property-level data into context by measuring and comparing it:
- Against standard benchmarks
- Year-over-year compared to itself
- Peer groups
Doing so gives you a starting point for pre- and post-audits on capital improvements aimed at increasing operational efficiency and reducing costs. We can benchmark using as much historical data as clients provide, so you can:
- Rank energy performance and track trends
- Locate which properties are getting better or worse on a relative basis
- Get the justification needed to plan improvements
- Determine if conservation strategies are working
- Provide accurate data reports to management
EnergyPrint takes great steps to ensure accurate data. We manage our own database of comparable buildings, regional similarities and vertical industry standards. Added plus: EnergyPrint benchmarks integrate seamlessly with ENERGY STAR®.
Want more details or a product demo? Contact us.