Plot Actionable Steps with Comparable Reporting Features
Energy reporting is where EnergyPrint really proves its value. By digging into data-banked details (and sorting data any number of ways), this feature answers the property manager’s most burning questions: the who, what, when, where, why and how of energy use by property, portfolio, utility type and more. Foremost, it provides:
Answers to Anomalies
- Is a building consuming more/less than it should?
- Who are the highest performers and how can I replicate them?
- Who are the lowest performers and how can I improve efficiencies?
- Did weather play a factor in usage and how so?
- Did the utility company make billing errors?
Answers to Capital Improvement Plans/ROI
- Where are capital improvements needed?
- Are past capital improvements working?
- What does my ROI look like per improvement?
- Which vendor is accountable for the promised ROI?
What We Monitor
EnergyPrint gathers thousands of pieces of data to ensure accuracy. This includes monitoring your three C’s: energy cost (dollars/sq. ft.), consumption (kBtus/sq. ft.) and carbon (pounds of CO2/sq. ft.), plus water usage.
Want more details or a product demo? Contact us.