Streamline ENERGY STAR Efforts
Achieving ENERGY STAR or LEED® certification has become a top priority for many property personnel. But that effort requires intense data and creates an administrative burden. EnergyPrint is an Automated Benchmarking Services (ABS) partner for ENERGY STAR. That means our technology fully integrates with their system, giving our robust reporting the ability to help you:
- Determine your rating
- Improve your overall rating
- Certify your building
- Maintain certification more efficiently
If you don’t have an account, we’ll set one up for you. If you’re already in the system, we’ll automatically update your properties in the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Manage your data and update your ENERGY STAR metrics
- Autmatic syncing with Portfolio Manager
- Trend graph tracks ENERGY STAR performance over 24-month period
- Highlights from Portfolio Manager are easy to find in one accessible location
- Assess energy performance against a national benchmark database
- View your rating and identify properties that qualify for ENERGY STAR recognition
About ENERGY STAR and LEED
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. To learn more, visit www.energystar.gov.
The LEED green building certification program is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of green buildings. To learn more, visit www.usgbc.org/leed.
Want more details or a product demo? Contact us.