This Policy outlines the policies and practices of the EnergyPrint, Inc. (“EnergyPrint,” “us” or “we”) regarding the collection and use of your Personal Information from your visit to any of our Websites including www.energyprint.com, and all of our related sites (“Website(s)”) and your use of our other Website services. Our other Website services include our online webinars, newsletters and electronic publications and other Website-based features.
1. Notice to Minors. EnergyPrint does not offer or sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are a minor, you may not purchase products or services from, and you should not provide information to, EnergyPrint.
To monitor Website usage and improve the quality of our Website, we gather general information about the use of our Website. We use Web server logs and industry-standard Website statistics software to count the number of users who visit our Website and to count the number of views of particular pages, as well as to track other general statistics about our Website. We may also collect and retain data regarding your domain name, language, type of browser and operating system, Internet service provider, Internet protocol (IP) address and the Website from which you arrived at the Website. At times, EnergyPrint may share with third parties the aggregate information about overall usage of our Website and other Website services that we collect, in order to provide general information about our Website services, sell advertising or establish sponsorships or other business relationships.
When you sign on to your account, order products, sign up for webinars or seek our services, we will collect Personal Information. For example, we may request and/or collect Personal Information when you:
- Register an account with EnergyPrint online;
- Take an online webinar;
- Purchase products or services;
- Participate in a program or survey;
- Participate in other activities with EnergyPrint; and
- Contact us with a question or concern.
The type of Personal Information we collect includes:
- Your name;
- Telephone and fax numbers;
- E-mail address;
- Credit card number or other payment information; and
- Energy and other private business information you share with us when using our services.
We may also collect information acting as a service provider for our Licensed Integrators of our services. We enter into separate agreements governing our use and disclosure of such Personal Information and we abide by our agreements concerning the same.
The Personal Information you provide is encrypted and sent to us using a secure method in order to assure that your Personal Information is securely and safely transmitted. However, no one can give an absolute assurance that information intended to be maintained as private, whether transmitted via the Internet or otherwise, cannot be accessed inappropriately or unlawfully by third parties. We have taken and will continue to take reasonable steps to ensure the secure and safe transmission of your Personal Information.
We use the Personal Information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information;
- Track and confirm online orders;
- Delivering on-line webinars;
- Communicating results;
- Administering programs, promotions or surveys;
- Offering new products and services;
- Providing customer services;
- Conducting research and analysis;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Websites, our marketing endeavors and our services;
- Sending marketing communications; and
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy.
Payment information, such as your credit card details, is collected only to process a transaction and is stored in an encrypted format and reasonable measures are taken to ensure your payment information is not vulnerable to theft or interception. We will not store or distribute your payment information in a manner that is not necessary for processing a transaction. We may employ third parties to assist us in fulfilling orders and other requests involving payment, and these third parties will have access to certain Personal Information in order to perform their services for us. We limit the use of all such Personal Information by these third parties to performance of such services. We take reasonable steps to obligate these third parties to handle information appropriately and confidentially.
When contacting EnergyPrint, we may ask for certain Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number or fax number. We use and disclose this information to personally identify you and to communicate with you. EnergyPrint may provide your personal contact information to a third party if we determine that your contact information is of benefit to our business associates. If you do not want us to disclose your Personal Information to third parties, please submit your request in writing to the contact information below. When we receive your request, we will take reasonable steps to limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Information. It will take time to process your request so please be patient with us.
If you do not want to accept cookies from our Website or any others, most Web browsers have a setting to turn off the automatic acceptance of cookies. Use the Internet Options (in Microsoft Internet Explorer) or menu items to turn cookies off or receive warnings when cookies are sent to your computer. However, you should be aware that significant portions of our Website will not function properly if you do not accept cookies.
In the unlikely event that EnergyPrint or substantially all of the assets of EnergyPrint are acquired by a third party, either in a bankruptcy court proceeding or otherwise, it is possible that your Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred. In such an event, EnergyPrint would take reasonable steps to require the third party to maintain its privacy policies and practices.
4. Opting Out of Receiving Promotional Materials. Unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials, we may send you information by e-mail or postal mail to the addresses you submit to us on the pages of our Website. Such information may include newsletters, communications relating to EnergyPrint products, webinars, announcements or other information that may interest you. If you do not want to receive promotional information or material from us, submit your request in writing to the contact information below. When we receive your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove your name from our promotional lists. It will take time to process your request so please be patient with us.
5. Links to Other Sites. The Website and many of our print and electronic materials contain links to other Websites. These other Websites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit Personal Information. EnergyPrint is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other Websites. Please check with the other Websites to determine their privacy policies and how they may collect or use information.
6. Security. EnergyPrint takes the security of your Personal Information seriously and has implemented technology and security policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure of or access to such information, reasonably appropriate to the level of the data concerned. In the unlikely event that EnergyPrint believes that the security of your Personal Information in EnergyPrint’s possession or control may have been compromised, EnergyPrint may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate or legally required, EnergyPrint will endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent EnergyPrint has your e-mail address, EnergyPrint may notify you by e-mail.
7. Your California Privacy Rights. EnergyPrint respects and honors your wishes as it relates to preferences for receiving communications both online and in the mail as well as participating in any list rental and exchange program. To opt out of receiving email communications, mail or from participating in any list rental and exchange program, or to request a disclosure of any list rental and exchange information, please contact us as provided below. Any request for Personal Information will be fulfilled within a reasonable time frame.
8. Updating Your Personal Information. EnergyPrint wants your Personal Information to be accurate and complete. To update your Personal Information please contact us in writing as provided below.
Please contact us:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 651-357-9100
By fax: 651-357-9001
By mail: P.O. Box 14377, St. Paul, MN 55114
Last Updated: March 27, 2014